Cash4Essays (the "Company") wants you to understand how we collect, protect, and use your personally identifiable information ("your information") and the choices you have about how your information is used.
We are committed to providing you a useful and enjoyable online experience. When you access a Company Web site ("Company Site"), you can be sure that your information is protected by physical, procedural, and electronic safeguards. We collect information from your visit only in order to personalize and improve upon your experience with us.
To access information and send email via Company Sites, you will need a browser that supports the use of Secure Sockets Layer. This encryption technology helps ensure the authenticity of your online sessions and secures data being transmitted over the public Internet.
We collect information from your visit in order to personalize and improve upon your experience with us, to process payments essays we have purchased, and to contact you with information regarding your account.
Cash4Essays may collect the following types of information:
When you enter a Company Site, we will identify the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer or handheld device. The IP address doesn't identify you personally, but it lets us identify the device you're using. We store IP addresses in case we need to track a connection for security purposes.
As part of the registration process, we collect your email address. We use this information to locate and identify your account; to share information about our products and services; to contact you if we need additional information about your account or uploads; and to check in and ensure that you are happy with the service we're providing. We do not share email lists with other organizations or businesses that are not affiliated with Cash4Essays. Your email address is never publicly displayed.
We use a third-party provider, Drip, to deliver messages regarding subscription features; to send updates to newsletter subscribers; and to share information about our site with visitors. You can unsubscribe from general mailings at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of these emails. For more information, please see Drip's privacy notice.
If you are not a citizen of the United States, you will be prompted to complete form W-8BEN (Certificate of Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting) that includes the following information:
- Your full name
- Country of citizenship
- Date of birth
- Tax ID number
The purpose of this form is to confirm that you are not a U.S. taxpayer and that Cash4Essays is not required to withhold taxes from your earnings. For our record-keeping purposes, Cash4Essays requires this form from all non-U.S. payees. This file is stored securely and is only accessible by employees of Cash4Essays.
Once your Form W-8BEN is filed, your profile will be updated, and your eligibility to move your earnings to PayPal will be activated.
When someone visits Cash4Essays, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to log standard information and details about visitor behavior patterns. Cash4Essays uses this information to determine things such as the number of visitors who reach various parts of the website. This information is used and processed in a way that does not identify anyone, and we do not make any attempt to find the identities of those visiting our website with this information.
Please note that when you shop with a vendor who is linked to a Company Site, even though you may have started your visit with us, and even though our pages may still appear, your transactions are completed with a separate organization, not with us. We don't share your information with them, but information you choose to share with them will fall under their privacy policies, which we encourage you to review. We carefully select other organizations in an effort to give you the value and excellent customer service you expect from us, but we cannot guarantee your satisfaction with these organizations.
If you are under the age of 13, please do not use the Cash4Essays site.
Cash4Essays does not knowingly collect, maintain, or use information from children under age 13 unless first complying with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. If we find out we have unknowingly collected such information we will take all reasonable measures to delete that information from our system as soon as possible. We are not responsible for the collection and use of information by companies or individuals unaffiliated with us whose Websites may contain links to ours, including vendors where you may shop.
Information We Collect and Why
In order to provide you with products and services, we collect your information from different sources:
- Information collected from your transactions with us or others, such as timestamped account activity. Cash4Essays processes this data to provide requested services to you and for Cash4Essays' legitimate interests (e.g. network security).
Information Safeguarding Practices
We appreciate the trust you place in us, and we are committed to the security and privacy of your information.
- Our authorized employees, agents, and contractors receive your information only to the extent required to perform their work.
- We comply with federal, state, and international regulations as well as industry standards set forth to protect your information.
- Companies that assist us in delivering our products and services are also required to protect your information and use it only for the services we ask them to perform.
Information Sharing with Service Providers and Others Outside of Our Affiliated Companies
To the extent required or permitted by law, we may share your information with service providers and unaffiliated third parties for the following reasons:
- To service your account and provide you with products and services you have requested.
- To communicate with you about additional products, services, and special offers, using marketing providers to assist us.
- To comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, search warrant, or in the course of a legal proceeding.
- To respond to your opt-in request or other disclosure request.
Information about This Policy
- This policy is effective May 25, 2018.
- This policy applies to current and former customers.
- This policy is available at our Web site.
- If you previously sent us a request not to share your personally identifiable information, your request is still being honored; it is not necessary for you to submit another request. If you wish to revoke your prior request, you may opt in and provide your consent using the contact methods described above.
Protecting Your Personally Identifiable Information
You are encouraged to take steps to protect your privacy by keeping passwords and personal identification numbers confidential, never disclosing personal information to unknown callers, and ensuring your Internet use is secured and protected from unauthorized access or use. If you believe you are a victim of identify theft:
- Call the Federal Social Security Administration fraud hotline: 800.269.0271
- File a police report with your local authorities, note the report number and officer's name
- Call the Federal Trade Commission's Identity Theft hotline: 877.IDTHEFT
- Contact the major national credit reporting agencies:
- Experian 888.397.3742
- Equifax 800.525.6285
- Trans Union 800.680.7289
- Innovis 800.540.2505